December 1-3, 2017
Due to popular demand, Fallinter will again center on social justice. Get excited for NFTY Prom, our semi-formal Saturday evening dance, and stay tuned for information about our Fallinter fundraiser.
Early Bird $225 (ends Nov 7) | $275 Late Registration (ends Nov 21).
Please note: Scholarships and discounts are applied on the back-end of the system. It will indicate that you are registering at full cost, but your card will still be charged the correct amount.
EXCLUSIVE NFTY INCENTIVE
Registration opens Tue, Oct 24 - and special incentive if you register by Fri, Oct 27!
We make every effort to ensure that no teen will miss an event due to financial restraints. We now have more scholarships available than ever before. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
Registration opens October 31st!
Early Bird: $245
Register by November 14, 2017
Register by November 21, 2017
This event is open to any Jewish teen in grades 9 to 12.
- Registration is hosted by URJ Camp Newman. If you have attended a previous NFTY event or summer program at Camp Newman, you already have an account in our system.
- Teens are expected to participate in the entire event. Fees are set at a full package rate and we cannot prorate registration.
Bus transportation is provided from various locations in the region. A minimum of 10 participants is required for a bus stop to run. Final transportation will be confirmed in the pre-event email. Participants will select their method of transportation during registration.
Participants may not drive themselves to or from the event or NFTY provided transportation. If traveling by car, the driver must be a parent or guardian over the age of 21.
Please review the tentative bus schedule for tentative arrival and departure information:
|Bus||Stop||Pick Up (Friday)||Drop Off (Sunday)|
|Sacramento||Congregation B’nai Israel
|3:45 PM||1:30 PM|
|Burlingame||Peninsula Temple Sholom
|3:15 PM||1:30 PM|
|3:15 PM||12:45 PM|
|San Rafael||Congregation Rodef Sholom
San Rafael, CA
|4:45 PM||12:00 PM|
|Los Altos Hills||Congregation Beth Am
Los Altos Hills, CA
|2:30 PM||1:15 PM|
|Fresno||Temple Beth Israel
|12:30 PM||3:45 PM|
|Aptos||Temple Beth El
|2:00 PM||2:15 PM|
Participant Families will receive a pre-event email within 1-2 weeks of the event. These confirmations include finalized travel information, packing list, contact information and other important event details.
NFTY recognizes that our participants may need to cancel after registering for an event. We have created a policy for refunds that considers our financial obligations for the event and our desire to refund as much of the registration fees paid as possible. All cancellations must be sent to the NFTY CWR staff via email by one of the Parent/Guardians listed during registration. We will not accept cancellations from TYG advisors or participants directly. Refunds are sent approximately six weeks after the conclusion of the event.
If you need to cancel, the registration fees you paid will be refunded as follows:
Through November 10, 2016 – 90% of the registration fees paid
Through November 17, 2016 – 75% of the registration fees paid
Through November 23, 2016 – 50% of the registration fees paid *Please note that our offices close early this day in observance of Thanksgiving and we will be responding to and processing all refund requests when we are back in the office on Monday, November 28.
After November 24, 2016 – 0% of the registration fees paid.
75% of fees paid will be refunded if there is a documented medical emergency. A suggested packing can be found below. A full packing list will be sent in the pre-event email.
- Linens: Sleeping bag, pillow and towel. Optional: One fitted sheet
- Toiletries: Shampoo, Soap, Toothbrush, Toothpaste, Deodorant
- Appropriate, casual clothing for the weekend. The weather at Camp Newman can change quickly! The daytime is generally warm but come evening the temperature can quickly drop.
- Optional Items: Kippah and Tallit, money for merchandise and NFTY notes (notes to write your friends), guitars and musical instruments, sports clothes/hiking shoes if you would like to participate in outdoor activities.
- NFTY does its best to be green. Please bring a reusable water bottle for the bus rides.