April 24-26, 2020
This event is open to Jewish teens in grades 8-12.
Transition can be scary or exciting, just depends whether or not you have a loving, supportive community by your side. Join us as we bring the school year to a close, saying goodbye to our dearest seniors and WELCOMING THE FUTURE OF NFTY – OUR 8th GRADERS!! Join us, for what will certainly be our largest event of the year, as we CELEBRATE, LAUGH, CRY, and WELCOME!!
3 Exclusive Event Deals!
#1 Prize for the first person to register!
#2 Exclusive piece of NFTY swag - if you register OR fill out scholarship app by 3/14!
#2 New members & 8th graders get $100 off!
Registration Opens March 4th at 8pm!
Early Bird: $291
Register by March 23rd
Late Registration: $341
Register by April 13
This event is open to any Jewish teen in grades 8 to 12.
- Registration is hosted by URJ Camp Newman. If you have attended a previous NFTY event or summer program at Camp Newman, you already have an account in our system.
- Teens are expected to participate in the entire event. Fees are set at a full package rate and we cannot prorate registration.
- A limited number of scholarship discounts are available for this event.
Bus transportation is provided from various locations in the region. A minimum of 10 participants is required for a bus stop to run. Final transportation will be confirmed in the pre-event email. Participants will select their method of transportation during registration.
Participants may not drive themselves to or from the event or NFTY provided transportation. If traveling by car, the driver must be a parent or guardian over the age of 21. All buses require a minimum of 12 participants to run*
Please review the tentative bus schedule for tentative arrival and departure information:
Pick Up (Friday April 26)
Drop Off (Sunday April 28)
YMCA Camp Jones Gulch
Congregation B’nai Israel
Congregation Bet Haverim
Peninsula Temple Sholom
Congregation Rodef Sholom
San Rafael, CA
Los Altos Hills
Congregation Beth Am
Los Altos Hills, CA
If you need to cancel, the registration fees you paid will be refunded as follows:
Through March 18th – 90% of the registration fees paid
Through April 1st– 75% of the registration fees paid
Through April 8th – 50% of the registration fees paid
After April 9th – 0% of the registration fees paid.
75% of fees paid will be refunded if there is a documented medical or family emergency. A suggested packing list can be found on the packing list tab. A full packing list will be sent in the pre-event email.
- Linens: Sleeping bag, pillow and towel.
- Toiletries: Shampoo, Soap, Toothbrush, Toothpaste, Deodorant
- Appropriate, casual clothing for the weekend. The weather in Northern California in the Springtime may vary. Please keep an eye on the weather forecasts as we approach the event weekend.
- Optional Items: Kippah and Tallit, money for merchandise and NFTY notes (notes to write your friends), guitars and musical instruments, sports clothes/hiking shoes if you would like to participate in outdoor activities, social action item (to be explained in the pre-event email).
- NFTY does its best to be green. Please bring a reusable water bottle for the bus rides.