April 24-26, 2020
This event is open to Jewish teens in grades 8-12.
Transition can be scary or exciting, just depends whether or not you have a loving, supportive community by your side. Join us as we bring the school year to a close, saying goodbye to our dearest seniors and WELCOMING THE FUTURE OF NFTY – OUR 8th GRADERS!! Join us, for what will certainly be our largest event of the year, as we CELEBRATE, LAUGH, CRY, and WELCOME!!
Registration Opens March 9th at 8pm!
Early Bird: $290
Register by March 30th
Late Registration: $340
Register by April 13
This event is open to any Jewish teen in grades 8 to 12.
- Registration is hosted by URJ Camp Newman. If you have attended a previous NFTY event or summer program at Camp Newman, you already have an account in our system.
- Teens are expected to participate in the entire event. Fees are set at a full package rate and we cannot prorate registration.
- A limited number of scholarship discounts are available for this event.
Bus transportation is provided from various locations in the region. A minimum of 10 participants is required for a bus stop to run. Final transportation will be confirmed in the pre-event email. Participants will select their method of transportation during registration.
Participants may not drive themselves to or from the event or NFTY provided transportation. If traveling by car, the driver must be a parent or guardian over the age of 21. All buses require a minimum of 12 participants to run*
Please review the tentative bus schedule for tentative arrival and departure information:
Pick Up (Friday April 26)
Drop Off (Sunday April 28)
YMCA Camp Jones Gulch
Congregation B’nai Israel
Congregation Bet Haverim
Peninsula Temple Sholom
Congregation Rodef Sholom
San Rafael, CA
Los Altos Hills
Congregation Beth Am
Los Altos Hills, CA
NFTY recognizes that our participants may need to cancel after registering for an event. If you need to cancel, the registration fees you paid will be refunded as follows:
Through March 27, 2020– 90%
Through April 3, 2020 – 75%
Through April 10, 2020 – 50%
After April 10, 2020, we will not be able to issue any refunds for cancellation. If you need to cancel for medical reasons, we are happy to offer a 75% refund of your registration fees. Please note that we cannot offer credits in exchange of refunds.
All cancellation must be in writing. We will accept cancellations by email to email@example.com. We’re sorry, but we cannot accept cancellations over the phone. Please allow up to six weeks after the conclusion of the event for your refund to be processed.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with regards to cancellations.
- Linens: Sleeping bag, pillow and towel.
- Toiletries: Shampoo, Soap, Toothbrush, Toothpaste, Deodorant
- Appropriate, casual clothing for the weekend. The weather in Northern California in the Springtime may vary. Please keep an eye on the weather forecasts as we approach the event weekend.
- Optional Items: Kippah and Tallit, money for merchandise and NFTY notes (notes to write your friends), guitars and musical instruments, sports clothes/hiking shoes if you would like to participate in outdoor activities, social action item (to be explained in the pre-event email).
- NFTY does its best to be green. Please bring a reusable water bottle for the bus rides.