October 19-20, 2018
NFTY CWR is incredibly excited to kick off the year at Congregation Rodef Sholom in San Rafael, CA. Keep an eye here for more details about the weekend, and registration!
More information to come!
We make every effort to ensure that no teen will miss an event due to financial restraints. We now have more scholarships available than ever before: $100 off for all first-time participants and first-come, first-serve scholarships for all other participants!
August 27th, 8pm
Early Bird Registration Closes
August 17th, 8pm
October 8th at 8pm
This event is open to any Jewish teen in grades 9 to 12.
Registration is hosted by URJ Camp Newman. If you have attended a previous NFTY event or summer program at Camp Newman, you already have an account in our system.
Teens are expected to participate in the entire event. Fees are set at a full package rate and we cannot prorate registration.
A limited number of scholarship discounts are available for this event.
Bus transportation is provided from various locations in the region. These times are tentative, updated bus stops, and times will be shared as soon as possible.
Participants may not drive themselves to or from the event or NFTY provided transportation. If traveling by car, the driver must be a parent or guardian over the age of 21.
Please review the bus schedule for tentative arrival and departure information:
|Bus||Stop||Pick Up (Friday)||Drop Off (Sunday)|
|Sacramento||Congregation B’nai Israel
|Drop Off: 2:30pm-Bus Departs: 2:45||1:30 PM|
|Burlingame||Peninsula Temple Sholom
|Drop Off: 3:30 PM- Bus Departs: 3:45 PM||12:00 PM|
|Drop Off: 2:45 PM- Bus Departs: 3:00 PM||11:50 PM|
|Santa Rosa||Shomrei Torah
Santa Rosa, CA
|Drop Off: 3:30 PM- Bus Departs: 3:45 PM||11:40 PM|
|Los Altos Hills||Congregation Beth Am
Los Altos Hills, CA
|Drop Off: 2:30 PM- Bus Departs: 2:45 PM||12:15 PM|
Participant Families will receive a pre-event email within 1-2 weeks of the event. These confirmations include finalized travel information, packing list, contact information and other important event details.
NFTY recognizes that our participants may need to cancel after registering for an event. Please email email@example.com with regards to cancellations.
Below is a suggested packing list. A full packing list will be sent in the pre-event email.
- Big Fun Dress: Every event, we present a Saturday evening "BIG FUN" social. For this event we will be having a lip sync battle. Please bring children’s clothing for this childhood themed activity! We encourage creativity--please do not feel the need to go out and buy anything new.
- Linens: Sleeping bag, pillow and towel.
- Toiletries: Shampoo, Soap, Toothbrush, Toothpaste, Deodorant
- Appropriate, casual clothing for the weekend. Weather forecast calls for lows in the 50s and highs in the 70s
- Optional Items: Kippah and Tallit, money for merchandise and NFTY notes (notes to write your friends), guitars and musical instruments, sports clothes/hiking shoes if you would like to participate in outdoor activities.
- NFTY does its best to be green. Please bring a reusable water bottle for the bus rides.
- Donate an item! Check the pre-event email for our social action donation item.