March 1-3, 2019
About Spring Conclave
NFTY Central West is excited to bring the NFTY spirit to Sacramento, where we will be hosted by Congregation B'nai Israel. More info to come! Keep your eyes here!
- Registration is hosted by URJ Camp Newman. If you have attended a previous NFTY event or summer program at Camp Newman, you already have an account in our system.
- Teens are expected to participate in the entire event. Fees are set at a full package rate and we cannot prorate registration.
- All registered participants are placed in homestays, questions may be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- A limited number of scholarship discounts are available for this event. We ask that NEW scholarship applications be submitted no later than March 1st.
Bus transportation is provided from various locations in the region. A minimum of 10 participants is required for a bus stop to run. Final transportation will be confirmed in the pre-event email. Participants will select their method of transportation during registration. Bus routes require a minimum of 12 participants in order to run*
Participants may not drive themselves to or from the event or NFTY provided transportation. If traveling by car, the driver must be a parent or guardian over the age of 21.
Please review the tentative bus schedule for tentative arrival and departure information:
Bus Stop Pick Up (Friday) Drop Off (Sunday) Lafayette-Car Transportation Temple Isaiah
4:30 PM 10:30 AM Sacramento Congregation B’nai Israel
3:15 PM 11:30 AM Burlingame Peninsula Temple Sholom
3:15 PM 11:00 AM San Rafael Congregation Rodef Sholom
San Rafael, CA
3:45 PM 11:00 AM Los Altos Hills Congregation Beth Am
Los Altos Hills, CA
2:30 PM 11:30 AM Fresno Temple Beth Israel
1:30 PM 1:15 PM Aptos Temple Beth El
2:30 PM 12:15 PM
If you need to cancel, the registration fees you paid will be refunded as follows:
Through February 15, 2017 – 90% of the registration fees paid
Through February 22, 2018 – 75% of the registration fees paid
Through March 1, 2018– 50% of the registration fees paid
After March 1, 2017 – 0% of the registration fees paid.
75% of fees paid will be refunded if there is a documented medical emergency.
- Linens: Sleeping bag, pillow and towel. Optional: Extra blanket
- Toiletries: Shampoo, Soap, Toothbrush, Toothpaste, Deodorant
- Appropriate, casual clothing for the weekend. The weather in Northern California during the spring may vary, we recommend layers as well as checking the weather forecast in the days leading up!
- Optional Items: Kippah and Tallit, money for merchandise and NFTY notes (notes to write your friends), guitars and musical instruments, sports clothes/hiking shoes if you would like to participate in outdoor activities.
- NFTY does its best to be green. Please bring a reusable water bottle for the bus rides & during the event.
- Clothes for Big Fun: At every event we have a fun, Saturday night social which includes a dress up component. Stay tuned for the pre-event email, which will explain this event’s theme.