March 20-22, 2020
About Spring Conclave
Spring has sprung, and we're ready to get NFTY! NFTY Central West is excited to bring the NFTY spirit to the South Bay, where we will be hosted by Congregation Shir Hadash in Los Gatos, CA & Temple Emanu-El in San Jose, CA. Check Back Here for more info!
Please click the above button to register, any other registration links will send you to NFTY North America's registration site.
Early Bird: $260
Register by February 17th
Late Registration: $310
Register by March 9th
This event is open to any Jewish teen in grades 9 to 12.
- Registration is hosted by URJ Camp Newman. If you have attended a previous NFTY event or summer program at Camp Newman, you already have an account in our system.
- Teens are expected to participate in the entire event. Fees are set at a full package rate and we cannot prorate registration.
- All registered participants are placed in homestays, questions may be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- A limited number of scholarship discounts are available for this event. We ask that NEW scholarship applications be submitted no later than March 1st.
Participants may not drive themselves to or from the event or NFTY provided transportation. If traveling by car, the driver must be a parent or guardian over the age of 21.
Please review the tentative bus schedule for tentative arrival and departure information:
|Transportation||Pick Up/Drop Off Address||Friday, March 1||Sunday, March 3|
|Car||Congregation B’nai Israel 3600 Riverside Blvd, Sacramento, CA||Drop Off: 5:00 PM||Pick up at: 10:15 AM|
|Los Altos Hills||Congregation Beth Am 26790 Arastradero Rd, Los Altos Hills, CA||Drop Off: 2:15 PM Bus Departs: 2:30 PM||Pick up at: 12:30 PM|
|Burlingame||Peninsula Temple Sholom 1655 Sebastian Drive Burlingame, CA 94010||Drop Off: 2:45 PM Bus Departs: 3:00 PM||Pick up at: 12:00 noon|
|San Rafael Bus||Congregation Rodef Sholom 170 North San Pedro Road San Rafael, CA 94903||Drop Off: 3:30 PM Bus Departs: 3:45 PM||Pick up at: 11:45 AM|
|Lafayette Bus||Temple Isaiah 945 Risa Rd Lafayette, CA 94549||Drop Off: 3:15 PM Bus Departs: 3:30 PM||Pick up at: 12:00 PM|
|Oakland Bus||Temple Sinai 2808 Summit St, Oakland, CA 94609||Drop Off: 2:45 PM Bus Departs 3:00 PM||Pick up at: 12:30 PM|
Participant Families will receive a pre-event email within 1-2 weeks of the event. These confirmations include finalized travel information, packing list, contact information and other important event details.
NFTY recognizes that our participants may need to cancel after registering for an event. If you need to cancel, the registration fees you paid will be refunded as follows:
Through February 21, 2020– 90%
Through February 28, 2020 – 75%
Through March 6, 2020 – 50%
After March 6, 2020, we will not be able to issue any refunds for cancellation. If you need to cancel for medical reasons, we are happy to offer a 75% refund of your registration fees. Please note that we cannot offer credits in exchange of refunds.
All cancellation must be in writing. We will accept cancellations by email to email@example.com. We’re sorry, but we cannot accept cancellations over the phone. Please allow up to six weeks after the conclusion of the event for your refund to be processed.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with regards to cancellations.
- Linens: Sleeping bag, pillow and towel. Optional: Extra blanket
- Toiletries: Shampoo, Soap, Toothbrush, Toothpaste, Deodorant
- Appropriate, casual clothing for the weekend. The weather in Northern California during the spring may vary, we recommend layers as well as checking the weather forecast in the days leading up!
- Optional Items: Kippah and Tallit, money for merchandise and NFTY notes (notes to write your friends), guitars and musical instruments, sports clothes/hiking shoes if you would like to participate in outdoor activities.
- NFTY does its best to be green. Please bring a reusable water bottle for the bus rides & during the event.
- Clothes for Big Fun: At every event we have a fun, Saturday night social which includes a dress up component. Stay tuned for the pre-event email, which will explain this event’s theme.